Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Best Thing I Ever Ate - Sandwiches

I grew up in Western PA and was fortunate enough to visit architect Frank Lloyd Wright's unique home called Falling Water. I loved the house and became a fan of his homes and buildings. Another fortunate thing for me is I moved to Arizona where Frank Lloyd Wright had a home and architecture school called Taliesen West. He built many homes and buildings here and I have visited a few of them. He assisted in the creation of the Biltmore hotel in Phoenix where there is a restaurant inspired by his architecture called Frank and Alberts. We have gone here for my birthday for a few years now, and I love it!

Lobster Roll at Frank and Alberts
Last year I got this lobster roll sandwich, and it is the best sandwich I have ever had. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I am hoping this is back on the menu! They even have a hamburger so the picky husband doesn't mind going here at all.

What is the best sandwich you ever ate?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar