Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Top Finds

Tonight is opening night for my kids’ spring musical & I’m so excited to watch them both perform, especially my son since this is his first big role!  As much as we are all looking forward to it, I think we’ll also be relieved when it’s over and we can get our schedule back to a normal pace.  I hope you have something fun to look forward to this weekend, including some warmer weather!  Several of you commented that you loved last week’s post where I featured two collages based on color scheme, so I’ve followed that same format today.  Here are the best sales to take advantage of this weekend + my top picks under $55:

Anthropologie is offering 20% off everything + free shipping today only for Anthro Perks members (if you’re not a member, signing up is free & easy).  I’m eyeing this woven bag, these bamboo hoops & this off-the-shoulder top.

Banana Republic has 50% off tees & pants, 40% off dresses & button-down shirts, 30% off denim & sweaters and an extra 40% off sale styles (no codes needed) – if you’re needing a new striped tee for the season, they have some great options here, here & hereMy favorite signet ring is now just $19.  This floral blouse is only $26.99 when you add it to your cart.  And I love this printed wrap top (also available in black here).

LOFT is offering 50% off full-price tops, sweaters & dresses (no code needed; discount taken at checkout) – the best part about this sale is that it’s stackable with LOFT Cash, so if you have some to spend, just enter code LOFTCASH at checkout and you’ll get $25 off your purchase of $50 or more!  My top picks include: this tasseled tie neck sweater (also in navy stripe & solids), this printed beach dress, this wrap blouse, this flattering tie-waist dress & this buttoned floral top.

Macy’s VIP Sale is still going strong – in case you missed it, I shared a full post about it here.  I also discovered some more great finds as I was browsing their site yesterday, like these slide sandals (only $31 & the reviews are great!), this floral print top, this stunning maxi dress, this wicker bag & these raffia espadrilles.

Mango just launched their mid-season sale, where you can get up to 50% off select styles + free shipping at $50 – loving this wrap dress, this linen-blend blazer, this wood handle bag & this floral dress.  If you’re not familiar with the brand, I’d say most of their pieces run true to size (they also offer free returns & exchanges).

spring steals under $50

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX
SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN

spring neutrals

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE
SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN

The post Weekly Top Finds appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar