Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ICE Challenge

Gareth, happily ensconce on his honeymoon with Carol in the heat of the hills of Mallorca and having very stylishly had the champagne ice-bucket tipped over hime, even-handedly nominated me and his new Father-in-Law for the ICE challenge.  As every second post on Facebook seems to be an ICE challenge at the moment and given that it's raised over $50 million so far I think I'd have felt a bit left out if no one had nominated me.  Anyway this afternoon with the help of a friend, Carol, to pour the water and James from New Zealand taking the video the operation went ahead. Fortunately at least the midges thought the water was too cold as well.  Many of those who view this blog are not friends on Facebook so you can have a laugh at my soaking here if you wish.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar