Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L - Lucky

Red And Gray L clip artI am lucky that I moved out of my small town in NH after graduation and got to experience city life.

I am lucky that I worked in a variety of jobs before finding a career that suited me.

I am lucky I stumbled into a career working with computers. It did me well in my thirty year involvement.

I am lucky to have had over nineteen wonderful years with my late husband, Michael H. Yeaw.

I am doubly lucky to have met my current husband and to share our life together for many more years.

I am lucky to have been able to ride my own motorcycle for thirteen years and even managed to turn age 66 while riding Rt 66.

I am lucky to have three wonderful children, numerous wonderful step-children and too many grandchildren to count! Oh, #3 great grandchild is on the way.

I am lucky to have good health and hope to have for many more years.

I am lucky!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar