OK, it's a little later than hoped but here's the first posting of my packing lot, it took me a good hour to put all of these out and about 20 minutes to pack them away - please don't tell "Er in Doors" that ratio or I may die of the evil stare treatment........................
This posting, in keeping with Orctober is my Warhammer Greenskin collection. I will freely admit I need to get on and paint the vast majority of it (about 99% to my shame).
Anyhow, enough waffle from me, here they are:
 |
| The Overview |
 |
| The Centre |
 |
| This is the Gobbo Mob that will be the Broken Axe, Grom's Tribe |
 |
| Grom himself, still not finished but I'm happy with him so far |
 |
Gigantic Spider Riders to add some character, I love these mini's
|
 |
| Another Gobbo Mob |
 |
| Battle Masters Gobbo's to bulk out my Goblin content, Grom's Horde was a predominantly Goblin Horde after all! |
 |
| For the sake of nostalgia if nothing else............... |
 |
| Gobbo Stikkas, after Forrendrond's Last Strand I have a completely rebooted respect for these guys. |
 |
| 3 units of Wolf Boyz (I need three more Gobbo's for the final unit) and a massive unit of Savage Orcs. |
 |
| Doomdivers, these guys divide opinion but I think they're nice and characterful so reason enough for using them, maybe use small stone thrower rules in 3rd. |
 |
| A fledgling unit of Forrest Goblins, I started this unit before prices went mental, not sure I'm gonna get it up to 20 now due to expense |
 |
| Same with these Spider Riders, although I may be able to get away with 5 so possibly I'll buy them and not let on how much it cost........... |
 |
| Night Goblin Archers |
 |
| Night Goblin Big Bosses and Shamen |
 |
| A blurry Skarsnik and Gobbla. At some point I want to do the scenario from the 4th edition Dwarf book |
 |
| Night Goblin Spears |
 |
| Squig Hoppers, I think I may need a few more but hopefully I'll get some different ones, I always seem to get that one with the mace |
 |
| Squigs with handlers |
 |
| A mixture of Orcs in this unit |
 |
| Lots of Orc artillery crew, I can't find their machines though, I had them somewhere, "Who's Zogging Nicked Em????" |
 |
| Black Orcs. Nuff said. |
 |
| This Guy will be Blacktooth |
 |
| These guys need to be repainted, they're from my first Orc Army I painted about 10 years ago, you can tell from the bases. |
|
 |
| Same for these Harboth's |
 |
| The Marauder Orcs. Marmite. Personally I love 'em. |
 |
| Rugluds, need finishing (like Grom) but again I'm really happy with them so far. I'm not the best painter out there but they make me smile. |
 |
| Orc Warboss, Army Standard Bearer and two Big'uns. I have a load more of these Big'uns too, but like the artillery, I can't find them for the life of me, very frustrating |
 |
| Two Orc Shamen |
 |
| Two Savage Orc Shamen |
 |
| One or two Stone Trolls along with a couple of Wolf Boy Big Bosses (and the plastic Night Goblin Archers in the background, again, like the Goblin Spears, included for nostalgia) |
0 Yorumlar