Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Demi Lovato Wants to Marry Nick Jonas, Kiss Nicki Minaj?

Demi Lovato marry Nick Jonas gameDemi Lovato had a quick go at the 'Snog/Marry/Avoid' game during her 'The School Run' bit on BBC Radio 1, where she drove some fans home after school (side note: how lucky are they?).

Demi was asked (3:03 in the video): "Out of these three, who would you snog, marry and avoid: [radio host] Nick Grimshaw, Nick Jonas or Nicki Minaj?"

Ooh, tough call, right?

Demi was quick to name Nicki as her snog choice, and well, she's going to avoid Nick Grimshaw (soz, Grimmy!), but it's wedding bells for BFFs Nick and Demi!

She explained, "I'd marry Nick Jonas because we're really good friends and one time he said he'd marry me in one of these things so I feel like I kind of have to say him." Check out Nick saying he'd marry Demi earlier this year.

Fair enough.

Demi did admit though that "It'd be so weird"... you know, since they're pals and all.

As for her pick on Nicki, she said, "I don't want to say I'd avoid Nicki Minaj because I don't want her to get mad at me. And be like...'Yo, Demi, what's good?'"

Good point, for sure.


via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar