Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Twinsie Tuesday Red Nails

Hiya Dolls
 
Today we are doing red nails for American Heart Month.  Today is also special to me because it is my lovely Mama's 70th birthday!  My Mom is the absolute best.  She is the kindest, most loving and generous person I know.  I am so truly blessed to be her daughter.
 
My Mom loves a little bling so I decided on China Glaze Ruby Pumps for my red mani.  This polish is so fabulous, it looks like it glows from within!
 
 
This is 3 thin coats.  How have I not worn this polish before?  I decided to not do a bottle shot this time, because I only have a mini of Ruby Pumps.  Time to get a full size!

 
Be sure to click on all the Twinsie's links to check out their mani's!
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar