Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grace Elizabeth and more for US Vogue July 2017


Welcome to another episode of "Ana has to apologize for not posting two days ago". This time I have a good excuse, though. One of the cats gave birth to five mini kittens on Monday, and I was too busy making sure she was ok (she is) and that all the kittens were doing ok as well (they are). 

Besides, I have to blog posts planned, but I need to really work on them like I did with the Dior post from last week, which I hope you enjoyed.
So yeah...for different reasons, I couldn't bring myself to doing any writing on Monday. Sorry!!

And today, sixth day in a row where I'm melting because of how hot it is, I just wanted to share with you some very simple, yet beautiful and optimistic pictures. The kind that you see and can't help but smile. 

Moment of the Month: Making Magic
Ph: Cass Bird





Bienvenidos a otro episodio de "Ana tiene que pedir perdón por no publicar ninguna entrada hace dos días". Esta vez tengo una buena excusa, y es que nuestra gata estuvo de parto el lunes y ahora hay 5 gatitos nuevos en casa. Así que estuve muy ocupada asegurándome de que la gata estaba bien después del parto (lo está) y de que los gatitos estaban teniendo unas primeras horas de vida (las han tenido).

Además de eso, tengo planeadas dos entradas en las que tengo bastante trabajo que hacer, como con la de Dior de la semana pasada. Espero que os gustase.
Así que por diferentes motivos, no pude escribir nada el lunes. ¡¡Perdón!!

Y hoy, en el sexto día consecutivo en que me derrito del calor, quería mostraros unas fotos muy simples pero a la vez bonitas y optimistas. Del tipo que veis y os hacen sonreír. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar