Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elegant Spring Outfit!

1



Mockberg watch
Stradivarius jacket
Zara bag & flats
Wonderlab skirt
Jimmy Choo glasses




2
3
4
5
8
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16



Spring is finally here! I am so glad that we have such an amazing weather and Easter is almost here! For the spring break I'll be traveling to Turkey to visit my sister. Can't wait to see her! So follow me on Instagram to see what we're up to! 

This outfit got me inspired by the blossoming magnolia trees from our city center. Targu Mures is the prettiest in the spring time, so if you want to visit it this is the best time, all the trees are blooming and the sun is shining. 
Back to the outfit, I really wanted to wear my blush pink A line skirt which goes amazing with the purple leather jacket. I paired it with a white shirt, black flats and a pink bag. For accessories I kept it simple, chose my Mockberg mesh silver watch and Pandora bracelet  and ring.

What do you like to wear in the Spring time?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar