Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence LE Metal Glam highlighter and nail polish

Hey Beauties!

I have to say I didn't plan on getting anything from this LE, but when I saw it in the store I sort of fell in love with two products.


I have been on a hunt for a highlighter ever since fresh dewy skin became fashionable. I don't like dewy foundations, but I LOVE highlighters. And finding one in a drugstore? - mission impossible. When I saw this baby - hell yeah! - I had to buy it. I also bought their metal effect nail polish in gold color. If it's supposed to be fashionable, I should give it a try, right? :)

Let's start with the nail polish. It costs 1.99 € and the bottle holds 8 ml of nail polish. I won't lie, I am not a fan of those kind of finishes. However, I have been getting into it this fall. It grew on me. The nail polish shade 04 Gold Digger, is gold - so you see, I was sold :). The shade is a very soft almost white gold and it feels like there are two pigments mixed in it, light gold and light silver. I like the shade a lot. Those sort of finishes can make all of your nail flaws look even bigger, but if you put a few coats and a nice top coat it will look nice. I like it. It won't stay on for a long time, since it is Essence, but it will be great for nail art and such.




My favorite thing of this collection is their highlighter in shade 01 Gold Digger. The packaging is a basic plastic pot and you get 9 ml of product for only 3.29€. Now, that is a good price! I have to say, I am not a fan of packaging, since I have wrecked many such - so be careful with it. I LOVE, LOVE the highlighter. What I like the most about it is the fact that it is a nice nude gold based color. Finally! Not all fair skins have cool undertones! And I am one of these. The gold shimmer in it fits perfectly with my yellow/olive skin tone and I highly recommend it. I was surprised since the shimmer in it is pretty small and really shiny. It gives you some serious highlight. Love, love!



Keep in mind, this is a heavy swatch 
Lighter application
Conclusion:
Nail polish: nice color, standard packaging, gives what it says - metal effect, cheap.
Highlighter: awesome price for the amount of product, not sturdy packaging, great shade (especially for warm, yet fair skin tones).

Do you like any of those two products? Did you get anything from this LE?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar